Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fall Card Idea




















Using Outdoors & More Fall Block paper, two Fall alphabet and Thanksgiving stickers, I put together a wedding card for my friend who is getting married. I was excited to get away from the black and white themes of wedding cards and make my own by incorporating their wedding colors with a unique quote.

I started with the Fall Block Paper and cut it in half so I had two "blocks" to use for the front and the back of the card. I made sure to use the part of the paper that would not show the upc or store logo when I opened it up so I could use the black inside for the card. I ran out of "T"s in the Fall alphabets, so I created "T"s using the extra "I" and extending the top with a black felt pen (brown or tan would probably match better). You can see this on the inside word "MATTERS". I used the remaining half of the block paper for the matted look on the inside in which I could inscribe a message. This card could also double as a Thanksgiving card.

No comments: