Thursday, July 3, 2008

Space Moving Memories Layout - Part 2

One of my favorite things to do during the summer is find a nice grassy hill late at night at peer up into the starry night. Here is a great layout to remember beautiful nights, or to remember exploring a planetarium or science center. This is fun because this page spins around, much like the sky does. This is part two of a two part series.

For this layout, you will need Outdoors and More's Space Moving Memories Kit.

While at this local science center, I got pictures of my wife in front of an astronaut suit and pretending to walk on the moon like Niel Armstrong.

The accents page has a great looking astronaut floating through space - that just had to go near the picture of my wife my the space suit. Also, it came with a picture of the moon, perfect for her moon walk.

To put together the Moving Memories page, it is first easiest to decorate it, then follow the instruction provided in the package to put it together.

It's SOOOOO much fun to play with the Moving Memories and watch your memories flood back to you like a spinning wheel. Moving Memories are hard to show in pictures, they're just something that you have to hold in your hands and play with to live the entire experience.
Here is what the layout looks like when you put the two pages together. I love space, and I think this is my personal favorite kit that Outdoors and More has made so far.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: