Friday, June 13, 2008

Shark Reef

As I said before, most of my extended family is in Southern California this week enjoying the tourist attractions it has to offer. One spot they attend already was Sea World. I know they will come back and ask what Outdoors and More has that that can work with scrapbooking their day at Seaworld.

I looked through our archives, and found this layout done using a piece of Outdoors and More's Seaworld Trip Quick Cropper. (Outdoors and More also has a Seaworld Kit, Sea World paper, Seaworld Alphabet, Seaworld Accents, Seaworld Elements, and Ocean Life Quick Cropper Cuts.) As you can see, this was made up for a shark reef, so these scrapbook embellishments are great for decorating pages for any zoo or aquarium.

The shark on this layout is from the Seaworld Trip Quick Cropper, but that's about it. I like the way it was set up for two pictures, and the colors match the shark very well. I personally would have picked some blues an made it look like something underwater. In fact, I would have used the Sea World paper, which looks like an underwater scene, is is one of my favorite papers from Outdoors and More. If you have made any layouts with these Outdoors and More materials, we would love to see them.

Hope this gave you some fun ideas for your trips to Seaworld, the zoo, or any aquarium.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: